Don’t you hate it when someone says “Wow, I haven’t blogged in a long time!” It makes me want to run the other way away from their blog, yet here I am doing just that. Guess it makes me a bit of a hypocrite. I hope you have a forgiving heart.
Since I thought it might be nice to give the site a slight fresh face, I picked out one of the free WordPress templates, did a little customization to it and voilà! Let me know how you like it.
It’s been busy around here since May and since I have absolutely no pictures ready to show for what I’ve done with the time, I’ll just give you a quick synopsis:
- Closed out several web development projects.
- Started a few new web development projects.
- Started a container herb garden. (Hey! That’s #2 on my 12 for 2012 list!)
- Dealt with a lot of slobber on baby girl’s part (molars coming in).
- Took our first family day trip to Disney World.
- Went to Hollywood Studios for StarWars weekends.
- Spent the last two weeks with mom in Florida. (Jason had to go back to work, so he flew home after the first weekend.)
Tomorrow, we’ll be starting the long trip back to Georgia. Since my mom retired at the beginning of May, she’s decided she’s driving up with us so baby girl and I don’t have to go the long 8 hour trip alone. I really appreciate that. One of the many reasons I love my mami so much.
So, it’s been crickets around here. What’s been going on this summer in your neck of the woods?